ADD/EDIT A PAGE USING CORNERSTONE
- Add/Edit a page.
- On top click the button "Edit with cornerstone".
- Then click the red button "EDIT WITH CORNERSTONE"
- You'll be redirected to the editing page.
- You can now add template/elements.
- Add / Edit a Page for Template Attribute
- On the right top corner click the Settings (gear icon) to show the menus
- Select what suite to your Page if need a right sidebar select "Layout - Subpage + Right Sidebar", if full width then select "Layout - Subpages".
Layout - Subpage + Right Sidebar:
Layout - Subpages:
HOW TO ADD TEMPLATE
- Click "LOAD TEMPLATE" on the left side of cornerstone.
- Then select specific template.
- Once done click "insert" button.
Note: Check below under TEMPLATES to check the layout.
- Go to admin
- Select [Appearance] on the left side menu
- Click the [Menus]
- Click "create a new menu" for adding a new menu or Select on the dropdown to edit existing menus.
- On the left side it was "Add menu items" this is where you select and add to the structure a link of pages,post etc just click on the arrow down to show lists.
- Menu Structure on the right side where your list of navigation is added, there are some ubermenu listed for advance navigation.
i.e. under [Club Cricket] > [Menu Segment] This [Menu Segment] was calling a menu "Club Criket" under #4, So if you want to edit the "Club Cricket" menu you should load the "Club Cricket" under #4. (Purpose of this is to keep the navigation atleast load fast under many menus.)
- Select [Team Member] menu on the left side.
- All Team members to view all list of team members.
- Add new for adding a new member.
- Team Member Categories to add or edit a member categories.
- Adding a new members
- Add the following fields needed:
- Player Name : Text
- Content : Text
- Club : Text
- Batting : Text
- Bowling : Text
- Twitter Url : Text
- Player Url : Text
- Wicketkeeper : Yes/No
- Featured Image
- Team Member Categories
- Edit any page/post
- On the right side under "Document" tab set a Feature Image.